iszalag.netplace for creating nature-based network servers and offline wifi networks
keywords:off the grid server, self-powered server, virtual-to-real-to-virtual bridge, computer-nature bridge, offline wifi network, offline data transfer
description:Iszalag is the hungarian name for clematis: a wire-like plant, creating 'off-line' natural networks above and below the ground-level. Iszalag-project aims also this: creating nature-based online or online-to-offline servers and local-specific offline wifi networks. It's a project-in-progress webpage: it's being built while creating the ideas and document the results.
- Ring the Web! - local->web gate using small pushbuttons placed on public placed. The buttons affect websites' works with making sound or visual effects.
- Iszalag.net - solar-powered private wifi network: the project is based on the raspberry PI zero Wifi - targeted to be an access point of itself. It's a portable file-sharing and web-server with special off-internet content, driven by solar power. It can be placed anywhere in the world, and can be found as an open wifi network called "iszalag".
- Fakenet server - a panopticon and wifi network with some fake sites like fakebook.com, fakecloud.com, faketube.com, fakepedia.org etc. Can be visited only off-line as an iszalag.net project.
call for participation!
- Iszalag.net is calling You to create offline, specialized wifi networks around the globe! It's basic: You need a Raspberry PI (possibly zero) with wifi; a micro sd card with at least 4 gb capacity; and a solar panel and/or power bank. If You've installed an iszalag.net somewhere, just let me know the place, send me some photos, in order to propagate it here! More info about how to create here.
- Fakenet server is open to collect private internet data - personal news feeds from Facebook, Youtube recommended videos etc. in order to keep for the future visitors. It's being presented only locally, in the wifi-network of the Iszalag.net system. I can't guarantee that it will not be misused by anybody in the future, it depends on the user. If You can agree with this, and still open for contribute, please contact me!
recommended projects:Dead Drops by Aram Bartholl - offline file sharing network - https://deaddrops.com/
Scuttlebutt by Dominic Tarr - peer-to-peer social network - https://www.scuttlebutt.nz/